Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Great Halloween Fun!~

My bestest friend and her twin get INTO some Halloween now... so this year they were vampires and yet again they out did themselves. I was so glad I was home to see it in person and my kiddos too but Cooper was a little unsure.. he would stand back and observe it all but no way was he taking any pictures. Buzz Lightyear was all for it of course.
This is Debbie my life long friends mom we have been friends since kindergarten love this woman she has always lived a road over from us and I honk like crazy every time I get in town so she knew we were coming..hehe :0) I thought it was great as we went to houses in the neighborhood I grew up. They had special bags made for the kids.. I think that is so special!~ I wish our neighborhood did neat things like this~




WE had so much fun.. my dad and brother were such sports they we all super heroes and made mighty fine ones if I do say so myself... (they do look a little confused)

No comments: