Sunday, November 14, 2010

150% customer service








These days customer service is all but gone out the door. So if and when I ever get good customer service I am sure to tell the world about it. So here is my screaming from the roof top about this one. I have had a Pandora bracelet for quite some time now and have loved it since day one. Don't get me wrong it is expensive to add to it. Each and every charm means something to me and every single time I look at my wrist I smile at each charm I have and that is enough for me. The past almost year I haven't wore mine because the bracelet has stretched because of the weight of the charms and was just irritating. Then I took it to the mall to find out the store I normally went to quit selling them.. Well that did it. NOW WHAT!!
Only to find out randomly over a lunch date that guess what?? If they still stock what you have they will trade it no matter how long you have had it. WOW really.. and now they have a Pandora store that has everything not just a select few pieces to choose from. OK now we are in business. so I went over to the store to make sure it was all true.. and the women in there were so sweet they traded out my bracelet cleaned all my charms with a smile. It was the best experience ever not to mention it is a GREAT piece of jewelry and makes it easy for your friends and family to shop for ya. Makes ya wonder why more businesses don't follow in those footsteps??

No comments: