Saturday, November 20, 2010

How did they know?

So between big a picture freak and a Christmas card freak Shutterfly is screaming my name tis season.. do you hear them?? So listen to this..if you are a blogger you can get 50 free Christmas cards.. WHAT Really?? and have you seen how cute the cards are?? I have no clue which one I would really choose.. of course I send way more than 50 out so I could pick 50 of one kind and then just50 of another kind and 50 of another kind.. Yeah.. now we are talking!! Ahh I love this company.. yet another company doing Customer Service right!! I also just ordered Calendars from them as I do every year and this year they stepped it up. They put the persons picture on the day of their birthday.. super duper CUTE!! Love IT!! You just can't beat all this personalization and all these things I get to do with all these pictures I take cause anyone who knows me knows my middle name is KODAK and I take tons and tons of pictures. Here are a few of the cards I am debating between what do you think? You have to go out to Shutterfly web site and check out all the new cool stuff they have this year ..they have really changed stuff around I am liking it... http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards I have our Christmas pics ready to drop in..tis the season thank you SHUTTERFLY!!

No comments: