Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A little piece of magic...


I have a dear friend that gave me a movie during a rough patch in my life and I cherish it dearly. I pull that movie out to watch it every now and then... Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium. To most it is a kids movie to me it is so much more if you have not seen this movie you should it is great and I dearly love the story. I think it is a great message to most and to kids well the magic and toys and imagination make it just grand. The wooden block stands for a ton of things in my life and well my friends as well.. we tend to pass this around in our circle of friends and outside too. We have life sayings we have engraved on these blocks and we give them as gifts and then we each set them on our desk at work or home and pass the story along. I know it reminds me of the movie and its message as well as each little saying and for sure a smile each day... and how blessed I am to have the great friends and the blessings I do. During the movie one of the Quotes goes like this.. Life is an occasion rise to it.... how true this is so many people take it for granted and never take advantage of what life has to offer.
Here are a few others that we have put on our blocks
  • A person is not old until regrets take the place of dreams
  • Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain
  • Where you end up isnt the most important thing. It's the road you take to get there. The road you take to get there is what you will look back on and call your life. Not reaching success isn't the end of the world. Not trying to reach it is.

No comments: