Monday, July 5, 2010

Cake & Great Parade if I do say so myself...

Here is a picture of Cooper's birthday cake he made all by himself (not much help from the big peeps at all) for our Country's birthday. I think this may be a new tradition around our house..he seemed to have so much fun & mommy like the whole idea. God bless our country.



We took the boys to a 4th of July parade and it was soo much fun. I forgot how much I love parades... and especially for our wonderful country. It was really nice and people were more than gracious & so patriotic...I love small towns. We had a fun packed weekend and shewww not sure about having to go back to work, I need to recover...just a little. This year has to be one of the best yet... we loaded it full of fireworks, swimming, great food, and an awesome bunch of friends.






No comments: