Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Every rose has it thorns.....


Finally, I got the rose bushes I have always wanted. They haven't bloomed out to be big and pretty just yet but they will I have faith. We kinda bought them at the wrong time..in the clearance out dead bin at the local Lowe's. I am not sure what my fascination with rose bushes is but I think they are so pretty. Maybe it is the fact you have to admire their beauty from afar if you get to close and touch they will stick you. kinda like a lot of things in life. :0) Keep your distance admire them and move on. My hubby even planted them in a small piece of home for me, a Jack Daniel's whiskey barrel.
I love it cause each day my little boy goes out to water them for me and comes in with a big smile to tell me "mommy I water your roses for you" my whole family even knows how much I enjoy them. Ahhhh they just make me smile..it is the small things in life I tell ya.

No comments: