Monday, July 26, 2010

June Clever

Tell me it isn't so... I know I had to be seeing and hearing things. I took my kiddos into the daycare at church on Sunday. The lady in front of me turned and says oh go ahead I am waiting on my little boys. I am like humm that is weird you have a little baby baby on your hip and looks like a toddler already in the room really you have more?? So I sign my kiddos in and she carries on in her chipper June Cleaver voice about how "yeah they are all set she has back up clothes and everything.. as they are potty training". By this time I am way confused, I look around and up walk her two little twin boys. WHAT?? I back up to let them in and she says in her super chipper voice yeah I have a 3 year old little girl, 2 year old twin boys, and this little snug bug he is 7 months. She carries on to say that she is trying to potty train the little boys and she has a bunch of people saying prayers for them...yeah I bet you do! ~ So she went on to ask me about potty training my little boy and I shared what we had experienced and that was that we went on into church but they ended up sitting right over from me. I kept watching to see if the seams were going to come unraveled in church, If she was going to stand up and start talking in tongue. I was just in amazement as I know how hard it is at my house with 2 kiddos so close together and no help around for hundreds of miles. Some days it feels like a total mess and you just want to cry and hurry to start it all over again. Here June Clever walks up with not 2 but 4 all under the age of 3 and makes it seem effortless... and she literally looked like June Clever too. I think next week I am going to sit by her and maybe some of that super mom junk will rub off on me... sure not the fertility shit I don't need that. Sometimes I wonder what peoples secrets are, what meds they take, or if they just aren't as brutally as honest as I am and they walk around like June Cleavers... hummmm just to be a fly on the wall in some people's houses then you would know. :0)

No comments: