Sunday, June 20, 2010

Heaven?? Really??


One would think a free pass with all these things a BIG comfy bed, Nice pool, and in a hotel would equal paradise. Well not so much.. I have been hosting events all last week and again this week and it has been non stop work work work. I thought for some silly reason if I just got a pass to sleep until say ummm 8am I would be in heaven... nothing about it ended up heaven.. the area we stayed is on a some big go green campaign. So the AC is at a central location which means they have no clue how hot the damn rooms are..lol plus when you work all day and never make to this sweet paradise until sometime around midnight it just isnt the same. I will think long and hard before I am doing the nissan kick about NOT going home to my kiddos and hubby. It just isnt so bad I had much rather been awake'ned with a cry or "mommy da sun up you up time to get up it is gonna be a good good day." then a kiss from the hubby to start my day....



No comments: