Monday, June 28, 2010

Ahhhhhh

Dang can you tell how tired this momma was... LOL Care bear you look great as always!~


I have to say I have a great hubby... he offered to watch the kiddos for an over night outing. It was so nice to get away and drink a beer and just enjoy great music. My girlfriend and I LOVE LOVE Jimmy LaFave and have been so called "groupies" for years now. We determined that being a "groupie" hasn't been so bad. Afterall, that is how she met her now husband is from leaving one of his shows and of course have to many drinkie drinks combined with my big mouth. Either way it was sure nice to get away and unwind from a crazy month so far... thanks honey!~ Oh and did I mention we got to sit and hang out with Jimmy and talk about his new album? yep...and as a groupie would do, I bought the new CD and had it signed.. Lord I said I would NEVER EVER be a groupie. Good news is he knows us by name and we always have nice conversations when we make it out to see him. Some how he always knows to play "Don't walk away Renee" Such a great guy and a awesome artist.





No comments: