Friday, May 21, 2010

Short Term Memory Loss

See this fish... well Disney put a personality to it and called her DORY in the movie Finding Nemo -Ellen Degenerous is the voice. Either way, I have been nicknamed Dori for several years now.... not sure if that was a compliment or not back in the day. I am more like her these days than ever before. She has what they call short term memory loss.. I think this comes with birthing children. Then raising 2 littles so close together you never seem to remember ANYTHING. I find myself making endless list and yeah you guessed it forgetting where I put the list. I know on the outside most of you think I got it together....and perception goes a long way. The fact is I barley have anything together or it feels that way...shewww when does it end.. when do we ever get to PSherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney???? If and when I get there I hope they have lots of beers, someone to rub my feet, and tons of sunshine. Heck I may even be able to talk a little WHALE by thennnn..... Wwwwwwoooooooaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh


No comments: