Monday, May 17, 2010

A little piece of Paradise



Look closely... no Uh-Oh road, no 2 hour line of traffic, no email every 5 seconds. I forgot how nice it was to just sit and listen to the wind blow through the leaves. If you look close you can see the white side of the leaves. Something I don't see much of in the big lights & big city of Austin. I turned my computer off and barley took calls for 2 entire weeks. Oh how nice it was to just sit and relax outside in 70 degree weather and listen to the horses and the trees. My kids got to run free and do as they please without constantly telling them "No No No" I just can't wait to move to the country and relax more than 2 hours a day. I tell ya there is something to be said for takin in a little piece God's country instead of hitting the fast paced, no non sense, keepin up with the Jone's lifestyle every single minute. Ahhhhhhhh please don't make me go back!!~

No comments: