Sunday, May 23, 2010

No Drinks Allowed

I went to run errons with my 2 kiddos on Saturday and got this conversation as we passed an old barn and a pond.
"Mommy want to go on a dragon ride wif me"
ME: "a dragon ride sure when we going?"
"Later today sometime after my nap"
ME: "Ok well can I ride with you I am not sure I know how to ride a dragon?'
No Mommy you hab to ride by yourself.... if you ride wif me you may fall off " plus u a big giwwrrl"
ME: Well ok that sounds like alot of fun..I can't wait.
"But Wait Wait Wait mommy...(as he hold his little finger up) but dare are no drinks on a dragon"
ME: what no drinks on a dragon? No way.. (at this point I am wondering what that has to do with riding a dragon)
"No No No mommy no drinks on a dragon or da powice man will come det you"
ME: Ok well I will leave my drinks at home
I still am not sure what drinks on a dragon have to do with going to jail or the police man coming to get you, but I thought this was a good idea riding dragons after a nap.. across a pond by a big barn.. what a imagination this kid has I love it.

No comments: