Monday, February 1, 2010

Too Cute/ Are you Kidden again??



Another cute project completed successfully. I usually make these little stools for all the kiddos we know when they turn one. They are so useful for just about any and everything. People keep asking when I am opening a business but yeah no thanks on that one.. I enjoy making these but not that much. Although, I did see one web site charging a $100 bucks for these things really?? Amazes me how people spend money...


So this is kinda a 2 part blog... I just wanted to say Poor Stevie Nicks.. having to share a stage with the non singin little Taylor Swift last night. Someday! Someday! is all I can say.. I can't believe people think that little girl has talent. Maybe her song writing skills (I question that) but for sure NO skills in singing... UGH makes my skin crawl.
I loved Pink's performance.. rock on girl.

No comments: