Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lollipop Factory

So most of you know I work at Dell. One of our commercials came on last week. Probably the best one we have so far, in my opinion. Making the colored laptops and singing
Lollipop lollipopOh lolli lolli lolliLollipop lollipop.....
So Cooper sings along and I tell him mommy works there. No more conversation nothing. A few days later we are getting ready for school and I tell Cooper mommy is going to work and he looks at me ands says "to the lollipop factory?" huh? it took me a minute to figure out that he thought I worked literally in the lollipop factory. So I explained no no no we make computers. Even though I have explained this over and over I still get home late last night and he meets me at the door saying " where u been? ...da lollipop factory?" So you know I thought about it.. Lollipop factory sounds good to me..I will take it can't be that bad of a place to work right?

No comments: