Saturday, June 11, 2011

Shewww Lots and Lots!~

Well not sure where to start on my life update as I have been a work Hiatus I guess.. but I promise to get back to my blog as I love it so..I let a whole month pass me by but I will try to update you on some of the cool happenings. My little guy took us to Sea World as that is all he wanted for his birthday and we had so much fun!! Then I experienced my first NBA final playoff game or should I say games while in Dallas for almost 2 full weeks. I have to say never seen so many tall black men in my life....is that all that play Basketball? Just sayin..and man do they ever drive nice rides. WOW... I have several more interesting encounters but those are all separate posts to themselves.. stay tuned. LOL..

For now I am exhausted from traveling and still more to go and need some sleepy sleep while my loving parents have so graciously taken my kiddos for a complete month.

No comments: