Saturday, January 15, 2011

So far behind...

Well Well Well .... here I am!! I have found my way back to my blog for a minute. I know you guys thought I was LOST forever...I love this place!! I use my blog to write to my friends back home, to vent about idiots I cross paths with in the world, my kiddos, blessings in my life, you name it this place is my get away when I find time to get here. As you can tell life has been somewhat crazy lately. Looks likeweeks at a time are missing on my blog, my poor kids blog looks awful. It hasn't even been the holidays that got me.. it has been my new job!! I took a new job or it took me I guess you say...in Sept and it has slowly been kicking me right on down to the ground. I used to leave work at 4 pm yeah not anymore.. I used to go to bed right behind my kids at 8 pm... Yeah I do good to make it before 1am. I am still trying to make it to the gym I tell ya my New Years resolution made it a whole 2 weeks I do believe.. YIKES not good. I feel like this lady..actually my belly might look like that too. I havent seen it in some time to tired to look down afraid I might fall down and never get back up. I find it so much easier to use my blackberry torch to hit Facebook for a one liner than to log on here.. but I realize this is much better as I may not piss as many people off as I probably don't have as many stalkers. well it has been nice chatting I need to update my other blogs and back to work I go.....

No comments: