Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh no ... Batman!~

My oldest kiddo has this thing about telling stories these days, not lies, just stories. He gets it from none other than his PaPa no doubt. Well here lately he has been telling me about old people almost daily, how they have wrinkles. Yes yes they do Cooper but they are still really nice people and they have great stories to tell you should listen to them. He tells me how they die and go to heaven cause they are old well you can't argue that cause eventually that happens too. So smart this kid at the age of 3. Well who would have thought he would have pulled this one off... I should have known better...
We went to a birthday party for my sister-in-law and her grandmother-in-law has to be one of the most precious lady's I have known. She is very old fashion especially when it comes to children and personally I love that. Either way Cooper was sitting on an old radiator heater and she was telling him that those were old heaters used in the old days to heat houses when she was a little girl. Cooper looks at her and says "it's not hot" she says "oh, I know baby it is old like me it doesn't work anymore" So Cooper looks at her and says" That means you are fixing to go to Heaven cause you are old"
Oh NO BATMAN... he just didn't.. she thought that was so funny!! She has a great sense of humor and she laughed and so did I. The innocence of a child is amazing. She told him eventually she was going up there but not anytime soon. I made him apologize for being rude and explained what he did wasn't nice. Some days I have trouble with these lessons as they are true and he was just trying to work through his thoughts and put pieces together and BooM got in trouble.

No comments: