Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Turkey Bowl

Every year we have an Annual Turkey Bowl and it is so much fun BUT this year we got our very own team in the Annual Turkey Bowl!! and boy did we come out with a BANG... loud and proud, I say!! We did a WHOLE lot of smack talkin. We told our bosses they were going to be shakin in their boots we didn't think ours were going to be blown off our feet... now we know where they hang out during the day when they are supposed to be in meetings. :0) We had color and the gobble gobble walk down pat so no matter what they say we won the spirit award. We will get em next year!


For the record we look pretty good holding the trophy too... I mean we could say WINNER WINNER TURKEY DINNER!! it is all in the photo ! It was a great day and loads of laughs... these girls are for sure a hoot... I can't wait I am gonna start practicing now heck I may join a league and get my own ball too :0)

No comments: