Tuesday, December 14, 2010

one great SOUL

just simply the best... sometimes in life you just run across the best souls!! Well this has to be one of those. They say in life people come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. I totally believe people do come into your life for may different reasons and god knows what he is doing when he aligns people and sends them rolling in your direction. Veronica "VERO" is what my kids and I call her is a really special person we love her and her family dearly. My little loves her husband even though (he won't tell you) he carries oreos around and Lukie doesn't take up with to many peeps. Either way I am thankful that I get to bend her ear when I need to, cry when I need, and we laugh all the time too... and always ask about CHUNK and FLEAS on FLuFfy cause we sure do laugh alot too... thank god there are great souls left and god knows what he is doing when he sends us lifetime friends. God Bless!!~

No comments: