Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pretty cool too..

So a new toy for mommy and I loves loves loves it...not sure how my boys heard I wanted this new camera/play toy called a Kodak Playsport. Granted didn't really need it and if it were left up to me I would of never bought it for myself but hey I guess those are the best gifts to get right?? Yeah the ones you woulda never bought for yourself....welp someone whispered it to my kiddos. They are so smart they know how to use the computer and ordered it right on up and had it delivered to me for my birthday. Shewww kids these days...they are so smart!! :0) So check out this little clip I haven't got the cool new crazy card that goes with it yet but you kinda get the idea... I tell ya I love this thing it is awesome!! waterproof, shockproof, fits in your purse or your pocket, plays video on HD TV. ItalicSOLD I LOVE IT!! Psssttttt even fits in a stocking !!

No comments: