Thursday, September 9, 2010

Eeyore or Tigger??










Ewwwww EWwwww Ewww as Tigger says.
I have been quite here lately and not blogged on my blog much. Not cause I dont have anything to say HA you know me better than that... cause I have been by far way too busy!! Sheessh yep I am takin me a break and I am so excited. You know how this works right you take one big nap or blink of an eye and poof it is over! That is kinda what I am expecting here but either way I am excited normally I am in Rock Star mode and ready for an entire month of a party for my birthday. Not so much this year not sure why.. I guess old age has crept in on my old asss....humm wonder if Eeyore fits on here better? hehe welp I am off to enjoy a week of vacation without really having to travel anywhere no planes, trains, or automobiles and that makes me happy!! I get to stay home and enjoy my kiddos and log out of work and the stuipdasses that live there for a whole week. yeahhh me! So until next week have a happy week. !! Eww hoo Hoo

No comments: