Saturday, August 7, 2010

Yard Sale~

First of all I am not sure how my son even knew what a yard sale was I can't stand those things. I normally give it all to Goodwill or find friends and family that needs stuff. Either way Cooper informed me that he and his friend Peanut were having a Yard Sale at 3:30. He dumped his entire toy box and started the sort... he ask his daddy to put the toy box on the other side of the room. Not sure what that was about but he even had his little brother in on the mission. They were going back and forth across the room...he was instructing his little brother where to take stuff and I could hear him telling Peanut that this was going to be "humongous". I ask Cooper what he was going to do with the money he made from his yard sale? not much of an answer just continuous work back and forth. It was an interesting set of choices he had of the things he was putting in the yard sale. Of course he started his negotiating skills with his brother for a few toys :0)
He told me they were getting ready for a party tomorrow. That he and Peanut and some more of his friends were going to have a party but he needed to have a yard sale first.
Peanut lives over behind us somewhere we aren't quite sure exactly where just yet. We do know he has a little sister she has blue hair and he has a little brother too and he has green hair. Cooper and Peanut also work together they are going to do some work for me next week but not sure what they charge just yet. This could work out real good for mommy!!

No comments: