Friday, August 6, 2010

Partners in Crime ~ Already!!

We have rules around our house and they are pretty strict I do have to say ~ you guys know the saying NO SHIT kids...NO SHIT kids !! One of those rules is no eating anywhere in the house except in the kitchen that is what it was made for...easy enough right?? For the most part my kiddos have that rule under control not sure if it was the full moon or what but here is the look I got when I reminded them......Yeah looks like they had never heard that rule before in their life huh?? Then I thought it was funny that they made the choice to eat in the floor side by side like two dogs and not at the table. Hey they were in the kitchen that is the rule..

Then I get this look... 'Cooper is like seriously mom I am so done with this I am a big kid now I know the rule you don't have to keep watching me. Ughhhh. Luke looks over at his brudder like yep I think she is serious can you believe it makes me so mad!!~

"Oh well lets just eat hurry so we can go get in trouble somewhere else... hurry hurry"

These 2 boys just crack me up they play together and seem to come up with some pretty funny stuff..I am sure I have my work cut out for me what one don't think of the other on is going to. Yikes... Wonder how many times it is again you can be checked into the nut house?

No comments: