Friday, December 23, 2011

So FARRR Behind.

Sheww as one can tell I am so far behind on my blogging, 2 months. I have been on Facebook way to log and this new thing called Pinterest. I mean who came up with this time consuming idea? I like the fact Facebook it is so much more convenient to hit a one liner on my phone to update Facebook and move on through out the day. I will admit I do Love my blog and have missed it so..it is a outlet for me but truely my only FREE time has to be between 2am-4am. Not sure I am ready to give those precious hours of sleep up just yet.
I plan on updating on a few funny happenings on my blog, as I have as well been traveling quite a bit the past 2 months.. I am actually on my 4th trip I do believe. So lots of pictures to share and funny stories. My end goal is one day to get this printed out into a book to keep but again this Pinterest thing has caught my interest and man the hours I have spent on there and the ideas these creative people have in this world. I know I have heard from several of you closest friends of where have I been..LOL. well hopefully I am back to keep you updated we all know I am not good on the phone either.

No comments: