Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bad Hair Day DAMIT!~

See this?? Yeah Poor Phil he had a bad hair day and someone spent a long time fixing this up for him I am sure to prove a point in court that day. My point of posting this is cause I am having hair day issues... I want a cute hair cut again DAMIT!! I go thru this vicious cycle of growing it out... no now cut it short, go shorter, go shorter, now grow out again. UGH.. I refuse to have long hair again as 95% of the people you see with long hair wear it in a pony tail or it just plain looks nappy (that's my opinion) they needed a hair cut years ago. Anyway, I feel like a hairdresser whore I keep skipping around town because the person I love so dearly is of course in Tennessee. I stalk people around different places when I see super cute cuts asking "excuse me where do yo get your hair cut?" it never fails I get the answer "oh my friend cuts it she works in South Austin and she charges $100 bucks." Well if you have short hair and it is thick like a horses ass like mine you almost have to have it cut every 4 weeks. Then heaven forbid you want to look super cute and throw some color in there that adds another $100 to the price of your head. So maybe I should just look like ole Phil up above and start a new trend..and be done with it.

No comments: