Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thelma & Louise


This river is called Snake River and it twisted and turned for miles like a snake it was so far down on the sides and so pretty... all I could think is wonder how cold that water is??

You only ever see these mountains on postcards but they are just as pretty in person...and from the car it was burrrr rabbit there but they claim it was a heat wave. I say if it is cold enough to snow it is to damn cold :0)
Colorado, Idaho, Oregon, & Nevada~ I saw those four states all in 48 hours. We were movin on like Thelma and Louise I tell ya. My bestest friend since kindergarten and I decided to do a girls weekend. We had so much fun did a little gambling and lord a beee... I have decided those people all need help. They sit all day smokin, drinkin, & dumpin money in machines shewww I work a little too hard for those green little presidents. Either way we had a wonderful time and have decided it is now a tradition to carry on and we are gonna add peeps to our list.. great friends, old memories, making new ones, and a much needed weekend to just decompress...
THANK YOU SANTA for my tickets you are the BEsT!!~

No comments: