Tuesday, October 19, 2010

There baaacckkk..

Ahhhh how I love thee foam hand soap.. and guess what?the Christmas scents hit the shelfs this past weekend. Guess who was first in line? Yep it was me... I am so glad Christmas isn't far away! I love the season and I love this soap!! Not sure why maybe it is the smell. They have every smell you can think of to choose from and great ones for your kitchen too. Maybe because it is so easy for my kids to use. It is kinda fun so it encourages them to wash the germs off. Maybe because there is no mess from a bar of soap laying around and even looks a little better. Either way call it high maintenance all ya want I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! If your stocking is at my house Santa usually leaves one or two. He knows and is watching ya know :0)

No comments: